Satwa Class Mini Book

Hi guys!!

As you have probably aware, I took a rest from working from almost a year ago. And just last month, I started again. Different office, but more or less just the same.

I love being full time at home. Sending and picking up my kids from school, once a week or once every two week had breakfast with my girlfriends, doing groceries on weekdays, I love it!!!! Those activities are really a luxury to me, and I am grateful for that. But for several reasons, I am now working again. And just as grateful.

Another activity that I had during a year of my SAHM, I joined this group of ladies for Islamic Class. Twice a week. Monday and Thursday. And those moments spent with them are also the moments that I will cherish forever.

So that has inspired me to make this mini book. As you all scrapbooker has known very well. The memories have to be kept somewhere to be cherished as long as it last, if not forever.

Then I made my own version of Amy Tan daybook. Much simpler and a bit smaller. So lets go thru' the photos below. Beware that its lots of heavy photos!!! ... I've actually selected only the pages that I tought might be interesting.



  








On another note, you have probably have read the announcement at Pretty Paper Studio website. Or you might actually arrived from there. :) :). Hi all of you. Welcome to my blog. I am so honored to be chosen as their DT. Will try to update my blog as often as I could. I have so many to share, I might stop blogging for awhile but never stop creating. :). If you haven't read the announcement, here is the link to Pretty Paper Studio blog.

So happy weekdays (not so happy I know, I also have to work tomorrow) .... but keep up the spirit .... here comes another week, I know its gonna be a good one. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS