Today, I am grateful for having an outlet. The scrapbooking outlet. My channeling out of any negative energy that I feel inside. I finally used misting as background, definitely not my first background misting, but this time I try to put some sort of art (or crap maybe! :) )into it. Not just an even or color gradient misting. For this one, I used 2 mists, Lunch Tray of Mr Huey's of Studio Calico, and Lemon Metallic from Maya Mists. For papers, I used one of my favorite kit from Studio Calico, Partly Sunny and several items from the Front Porch add on.
There is a story for this one kit from Studio Calico. I originally ordered add on Rec League plus lots of shop items including letter tray from 7gypsies. You know how frantic it is on every Studio Calico reveal day. Everyone is grabbing as fast as they could and within 5 minutes everything has sold out. Hehehe. I managed to snatch whatever I want that time, and eagerly waiting for my box to arrived. Contemplating over another add on Front Porch but decided to stop. I still used normal post that time. And, what can I say, after 2 months nothing has arrived, so I contacted Lorie from Studio Calico which was so nice to replace the main kit, but sadly all other things was not available anymore, hiks. I have resulted to use Aramex shopandship afterward. Much later, at Studio Calico Black Friday sale, Front Porch was offered at a very low prices and I grabbed it.
Quite happy with the result and will use misting again, for sure. Another reason to do scrapbook shopping as my mist color is very limited. :)
There is a story for this one kit from Studio Calico. I originally ordered add on Rec League plus lots of shop items including letter tray from 7gypsies. You know how frantic it is on every Studio Calico reveal day. Everyone is grabbing as fast as they could and within 5 minutes everything has sold out. Hehehe. I managed to snatch whatever I want that time, and eagerly waiting for my box to arrived. Contemplating over another add on Front Porch but decided to stop. I still used normal post that time. And, what can I say, after 2 months nothing has arrived, so I contacted Lorie from Studio Calico which was so nice to replace the main kit, but sadly all other things was not available anymore, hiks. I have resulted to use Aramex shopandship afterward. Much later, at Studio Calico Black Friday sale, Front Porch was offered at a very low prices and I grabbed it.
Quite happy with the result and will use misting again, for sure. Another reason to do scrapbook shopping as my mist color is very limited. :)
Love you style!! Totally!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the crazy world of blog!!!! I am looking forward to much inspiration from you. You are very talented!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marina ..... I still unsure about my style ... but really glad that u like it .... *hugs*
ReplyDeleteJo, thanks dear ..... you are so very good yourself .... looking forward for our crop session .... yeaaa!!!!