so excited to be able to spend long hours of crafting this weekend. I got a project due next monday for Paperlane, and another one for this coming 9th for JoSoCrafty. And as happened for my previous project for Jo, having a deadline forced my brain work fast fast fast !!!!!!! .....I normally spend time leisurely to choose paper, matching the color, on and on until my time is due to do something else *sigh* ..... but this weekend is definitely a blast.
I just got my box for the new stuff that I bought from TwoPeas. All the new Stella and Rose from My Minds Eyes, which let me tell you has made me drooling all over the paper .... they are sooooo pretty. Another new line is For The Record from Echo Park. Honestly, I have never noticed this manufacturer before, already too busy with my current fetish, but their bright green with a perfect shades of red has made me fallin' in love. And somehow, this two line from MME and Echo Park combined perfectly, yum, yum .......
Below is the sneak of my Paperlane project. Another project that made me work on the floor as my table has already overflowing ... :)
Another sneak is for my dear friend Jo, this is for the photo of my ever pretty mom and my sister circa 1977. Taken at Lake Toba, Indonesia. The challenge this time is to list 10 things you love about someone. Well, it is a million for my mom, definitely, therefore having 10 is easy peasy. :). Below is the sneak, I'll post the full one after Jo publish it in her blog. Have a nice weekend everyone.
I just got my box for the new stuff that I bought from TwoPeas. All the new Stella and Rose from My Minds Eyes, which let me tell you has made me drooling all over the paper .... they are sooooo pretty. Another new line is For The Record from Echo Park. Honestly, I have never noticed this manufacturer before, already too busy with my current fetish, but their bright green with a perfect shades of red has made me fallin' in love. And somehow, this two line from MME and Echo Park combined perfectly, yum, yum .......
Below is the sneak of my Paperlane project. Another project that made me work on the floor as my table has already overflowing ... :)
Another sneak is for my dear friend Jo, this is for the photo of my ever pretty mom and my sister circa 1977. Taken at Lake Toba, Indonesia. The challenge this time is to list 10 things you love about someone. Well, it is a million for my mom, definitely, therefore having 10 is easy peasy. :). Below is the sneak, I'll post the full one after Jo publish it in her blog. Have a nice weekend everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment